Following up from Part I of our series, we have 4 more moms willing to share the ins and outs of their days, from maximizing their commute to getting in a bit of childcare while they work out, to even sleeping in the car. Every one has a different schedule, but all are able to make it work, proving again that moms are the best multi-taskers of all!
- Name: Marisa
- I am a… Working Mama – Marketing Director
- Child’s name + age: Charlotte aka Charlie, 9 months
7:00 a.m. Charlie is up and off to the races! I, on the other hand, am dragging. While a 7 a.m. wake-up is admittedly not bad — kids or no kids — I feel like I’m still catching up on months worth of sleep deprivation. It is no joke.
- Name: Crystal
- I am a… : Stay at home mom.
- Child’s age and Name #1: Eric – 4 years old
- Child’s age and Name #2: Evan – 2 years old
- Name: Meredith
- I am a… : Nurse, Working Mom
- Child’s age and Name #1: Madeline, 7 months
- Name: Hollen
- I am a… :Mom who works – at home and in the office. I have two full-time jobs :)
- Child’s age and Name #1: L, 3.5
- Child’s age and Name #2: R, 10 months