During the holidays, gifting is not only about opening gifts on Christmas Day, but also having great hostess gifts for all of the parties you attend and decking your own halls. Treat your family, friends and home this year with some festive holiday plaid presents before Dec 25. Get your home into the mood with a tartan plaid Le Creuset or kitchen knife, make sure santa’s cookie plate is festive, and open gifts on Dec 25 in your plaid finest. I’m sure your children of all ages will love a tartan outdoor sleeping bag, a cool-kid plaid skateboard and a formal holiday plaid dress for christmas pictures and formal outings. What about the host? Treat them with a plaid portable speaker (under $50!), a monogrammed insulated wine tote and a plaid thermos to keep their hot chocolate warm while shopping.
2. Cooking in this holiday plaid Le Creuset will be fun all year long
3. Hide cookies from santa in this cookie jar
4. Better yet, display his cookies with his own festive plates
5. An insulated double bottle wine tote for the host or drinks by the fire
6. Everyone needs slippers in the winter. Why not make them plaid?
7. This is THE GIFT of the season- this portable fabric speaker is under $50 and has Amazon’s Alexa technology
8. Your home always need more pillows
9. Make him wear something festive at least to unwrap gifts
10. A thermos is a great hostess gift or a way to send your kid to school with warm soup!
11. Plaid decals for your Beats headphones, plus they protect from scratches
12. Plaid and skateboards go hand in hand all year long in the punk kid world
13. Dress up your little angel for her first Christmas (under $20!)
14. While your at it, your son will love to keep his head warm in this plaid trapper (under $15!)
15. From now on I only wanted patterned knives, how fun is this?
16. For your kids to camp in the living room hoping to catch a glimpse of Santa!
Note, this post may contain affiliate links!