Still looking for a great gift for me your best friend, parent, sibling or man friend this year? I’ve always thought that the best gifts are ones that you actually want yourself, so I decided to give you a list of great things that are on my wish list this year, that will also make fantastic gifts for your loved ones. Just let me know which ones you buy so that I can be jealous!
Holiday Gift Guide // Wishlist
1. Mod throw blanket for cuddling on the couch
2. Dying for this ethnic lumbar pillow for my bed
3. Martha Stewart collapsible craft table (did I mention I like to craft?)
4. Gorgeous marble coasters
5. Handmade bowl from Rwanda (plus it gives back to educational programs for the women who helped make it)
5 1/2. Not pictured: 3 gift cards to Home Depot, PotteryBarn, Target and a partridge in a pear tree
6. Handpainted travel mug so that I can take Mr. R to work with a nice warm tea in hand
7. The most over-the-top gorgeous clutch that I HAVE to have!!
8. Dr. Gross daily peels : give the gift of great skin with my absolute favorite beauty product that Mr. R and I both use!
9. I can’t decide if Ringly; light-up color coded ring that keeps you (tastefully) in the know of your iPhone alerts is totally awesome or unnecessary, thoughts?
10. 2016 craftsposure calendar (ok I already bought this as a New Years treat for myself…)
11. Westward Leaning sunglasses – love these SF made unisex shades for skiing or beaching this year
12. French (or any other) language training course and iPhone app (an hour a day keeps the resume valid!)
13. Zoom and wide angle lens for iPhone (the better to shoot my home renovations with my dear)
14. Crafts are not only for kids! I love these kits that show you how to make a rope necklace or
15. grow your own seedling starter kits for cocktail- ready herbs
16. Pattern design anthology – for the artist and traveler in your life
What do you think? What gifts are on your Holiday wish list this year?